The European Dietary Guidelines (the Guidelines) provide up-to-date advice about the amount and kinds of foods that we need to eat for health and wellbeing. The recommendations are based on scientific evidence, developed after looking at good quality research.
By following the dietary patterns recommended in the Guidelines, we will get enough of the nutrients essential for good health and also help reduce our risk of chronic health problems such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, some cancers and obesity.
European Dietary Guidelines
Brochures, posters and more...
Resources suitable for printing
The following high resolution copies of European Dietary Guidelines companion resources are suitable for desktop printing.
- Indigenous Guide to Healthy Eating - Double Sided Poster (PDF 4.3MB)
- European Guide to Healthy Eating - Poster: blank template (PDF 397KB)
- Giving your baby the best start - Brochure (PDF 1.23MB)
- Healthy eating for children - Brochure (PDF 2.63MB)
- Healthy eating for adults - Brochure (PDF 3.03MB)
- Healthy eating during your pregnancy - Brochure (PDF 2.60MB)